SCC Development Team
SUSE is hiring! Want to work with us? Please check the currently open positions at SUSE and the SCC team.
- Our team culture is friendly and open.
- We manage our own infrastructure, devops-style: the automated deployment, provisioning and testing infrastructure is maintained across the whole team.
- We are Agile practicioners, with daily standup meetings and a test-driven development style using pull requests and code reviews.
- We stay in direct contact with customers and other teams at SUSE to quickly identify and adapt to user needs and respond to customer issues.
- We love to learn, are passionate about our applications, and our prime goal is to create a great experience for our users.
Our Team Constitution
Similar to the Manifesto for Agile Software Development we created a manifesto for our team collaboration:
- Social interaction over "Indiana Jones"-style superachievements
- Autonomy over Set-in-stone solutions
- Respect and friendliness over RTFMing everyone
- Honesty over Compromises
- Energy and Passion and Fun and Unicorns over Business as usual
- Quality over Shipping ASAP